At NPS, our goal is to enhance our customers’ purchasing power so the results are unrivaled. Come grow with us and be part of the solution, not the problem.
We are a group of skilled private consultants who, with integrity and diligence, mediate energy deals for our clients. Our solutions are transparent and tailored to meet each client’s unique needs and wants. NPS works with manufacturers, industrials, health care, hospitality, and property management firms throughout the United States.
If you are interested in a career with National Power Source and live near and are able to travel throughout: Fort Wayne, Indiana; Ohio; Pennsylvania; and Buffalo, Syracuse, or Albany, New York- please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates we’re looking for
- A desire to keep existing and build new relationships.
- Tenacious, determined & creative with regard to networking, meeting new people, and prospecting on your own to constantly develop new leads.
- You are excited to engage and can listen to people; building rapport quickly.
- You put your customers first and provide impeccable customer service.
- You are accountable, ethical, and have integrity.
- Prior experience in outside sales is preferred. Experience with the energy industry, is a plus.
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Experienced in oil, natural gas, electricity, and renewable power supply and demand-side management, National Power Source offers transparency to the marketplace for our Commercial and Industrial clients. We are not a supplier but an unbiased consulting firm who works for the end-user. Our mission is to reduce consumers’ energy costs and shorten energy project ROI. As the consumers’ representative in your territory, you would be offering electric and gas procurement services by making recommendations and apples-to-apples comparison for the clients from multiple suppliers within that area. In addition, our consulting services expand to energy efficiency project coordination, renewable REC purchases, power purchase agreements, and consultation regarding renewable financing options.
What we offer you:
- A proven successful model with exclusive territories and potential for growth, management, and technical training.
- Access to our company prospect database for help with finding new customers.
- Receive sales support & analysis so you can focus on interacting with the client not crunching numbers and writing proposals.
- Marketing materials and business cards are provided.
- Continuing education training is available- including solution based sales, RTO and ISO market training, and accredited energy certification programs.
- A residual and above industry-standard performance-based commission. You will be working with a wide variety sized customers, business to business within the commercial and industrial spaces.
We simplify the process for the clients through negotiation, research, and a little elbow grease so they can have a choice and easily compare deals, control costs, and even gain additional sources of revenue. Come grow with us!
Email us: email@example.com.